Misdemeanors and Felonies Attorney Skokie & Northfield, IL
Our team fights for your freedom
If you’re charged with a crime — and then arrested, handcuffed, taken to jail and processed — you’re undoubtedly having one of the most frightening days of your life. The sooner you contact the Law Offices of Paul Chatzky, the sooner we are able to begin your defense. With more than 30 years of demonstrated experience and success in state criminal courts, Paul Chatzky is often able to reduce — or sometimes eliminate — charges and sentences.
Dedicated to protecting your constitutional rights
When you’re arrested, your first right is to know what your charges are. Your second right is to retain an attorney.
Whether you are charged with a misdemeanor or a felony, it’s important to retain legal counsel as soon as you can. Although by law you are innocent until proven guilty, you may find law enforcement has already gathered substantial evidence to build a case against you. We will work tirelessly to build a strong defense, from arraignment to appeal, using thorough investigative techniques such as:
- Speaking personally with witnesses, when appropriate, to ensure they are telling the whole truth
- Carefully examining the alleged crime scene for evidence to help prove your innocence
- Thoroughly reviewing police records
- Retaining experts when necessary to challenge the prosecution’s theories
Partners in your future
Criminal allegations can affect your job, relationships and reputation. When the Law Offices of Paul Chatzky represents you, we consider you a partner in your own defense and encourage your active participation so that you can make informed decisions as your case progresses. With years of experience protecting and advocating for clients’ rights, our perceptive criminal law attorney explores all possibilities in your defense, including:
- Pushing forward motions to set or reduce bail
- Negotiating with prosecution for a reduced or more favorable plea or a reduced sentence
- Going to trial for a more just verdict and aggressively litigating your case in the courtroom
Choose our Skokie & Northfield criminal defense firm when your future is at stake
We represent individuals in Chicago, Skokie, Northfield, Rolling Meadows, Maywood, Bridgeview, Markham, Waukegan, Mundelein and Vernon Hills Courthouses.
In or out of the courtroom, we manage each case with confidence. Our location, minutes from the Skokie Courthouse on the North Shore, is easily accessible. Call 847-416-1646 to schedule a meeting with our attorney at the Law Offices of Paul Chatzky, or contact us online.