Criminal, Divorce & Family Law Firm Serving Skokie & Northfield, IL
Family, divorce and criminal defense law firm built on a successful partnership with our clients
Managing life’s foreseeable and unforeseeable circumstances oftentimes requires the assistance of an attorney. When you are facing divorce, disputed child custody (the allocation of parental decision-making authority and parenting time), child or spousal support; require or are defending against an order of protection due to alleged domestic violence; or were just arrested for domestic battery, you need a legal partner you can trust. For more than 30 years, Skokie families have trusted the Law Offices of Paul Chatzky. With over three decades of legal experience, Mr. Chatzky tailors a plan of action calculated to achieve favorable resolution to the most challenging legal disputes.
Attentive to Illinois family and business needs
Among North Shore attorneys, Paul Chatzky understands that the first step to success is listening. He spends time getting to know potential clients. Our law firm does not accept every case, allowing us to devote adequate time and resources to represent individuals, families and businesses effectively and successfully in the following areas:
- Family law— We ask pertinent questions to protect you during your divorce. We thoroughly prepare your case for a negotiated resolution or if need be contested hearing as you confront child custody (the allocation of parental decision-making authority and parenting time) and child or spousal support disputes.
- Criminal law—Knowing the details of your life, work and activities enables a criminal defense lawyer to formulate comprehensive legal strategies to protect your rights at trial and to recommend alternative options and sentencing if you are facing charges for Domestic Battery, DUI or other misdemeanors and felonies.
Among Illinois lawyers, Paul Chatzky is known for his attention to detail, which affords him the ability to effectively and successfully guide his clients through to a favorable negotiated settlement or to litigate to achieve a favorable outcome when otherwise necessary.
Confident representation garners beneficial outcomes
The goal of our law firm is to reach a successful resolution. To do that, we offer a multidisciplinary approach backed by three decades of experience. Through skillful planning we are able to:
- Negotiate child custody and support solutions that best benefit your family
- Prevent misdemeanor or felony defendants from serving jail time by guiding negotiations
- Save business clients money by avoiding unnecessary litigation
We explore all possibilities to procure favorable results in and out of the courtroom.
Legal counsel available just minutes from the Skokie Courthouse
In sports, having the advantage puts you ahead of your opponent. In the courtroom, having experienced, competent and professional counsel to zealously advocate your case gives you the advantage. Call the Law Offices of Paul Chatzky today at 847-416-1646 to meet with us Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., or by appointment after hours. Or contact us online