Family Law & Divorce Lawyer Serving Skokie & Northfield Illinois
Family and divorce law firm built on a successful partnership with our clients throughout the Chicago area
Managing life’s foreseeable and unforeseeable circumstances oftentimes requires the assistance of an attorney. When you are facing divorce, disputed child custody (the allocation of parental decision-making authority and parenting time), child or spousal support, you need a legal partner you can trust. For more than 30 years, Skokie families have trusted the Law Offices of Paul Chatzky. With over three decades of legal experience, Mr. Chatzky tailors a plan of action calculated to achieve favorable resolution to the most challenging and sensitive family law matters.
Attentive representation in Illinois
Among North Shore attorneys, Paul Chatzky understands that the first step to success is listening. He spends time getting to know potential clients. Our law firm does not accept every case, allowing us to devote adequate time and resources to represent individuals effectively and successfully in the following areas:
- Family Law and Divorce — We will ask pertinent questions to protect you during your divorce and offer strategies that result in the most amicable solution possible for your family.
- Child Custody — Our firm will thoroughly prepare your case for a negotiated resolution or if need be contested hearing as you confront child custody matter; including the allocation of parental decision-making authority and parenting time.
- Child Support — We help Illinois parents obtain fair child support orders, and provide representation in actions to modify and enforce existing orders. Our firm also handles other support matters like spousal support.
Among Illinois lawyers, Paul Chatzky is known for his attention to detail, which affords him the ability to effectively and successfully guide his clients through to a favorable negotiated settlement or to litigate to achieve a favorable outcome when otherwise necessary.
Confident representation garners beneficial outcomes
The goal of our law firm is to reach a successful resolution. To do that, we offer a multidisciplinary approach backed by three decades of experience. Through skillful planning we are able to:
- Negotiate child custody and support solutions that best benefit your family
- Work on division of assets during a divorce matter
- Save clients money by avoiding unnecessary litigation
We explore all possibilities to procure favorable results for families in and out of the courtroom.
Legal counsel available just minutes from the Skokie Courthouse
In sports, having the advantage puts you ahead of your opponent. In the courtroom, having experienced, competent and professional counsel to zealously advocate your case gives you the advantage. Call the Law Offices of Paul Chatzky today at 847-416-1646 to meet with us Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., or by appointment after hours. Or contact us online any time.