Divorce & Family Law Attorney Skokie & Northfield, IL
Family, divorce, criminal defense and business law firm built on a successful partnership with our clients
Managing life’s foreseeable and unforeseeable circumstances oftentimes requires the assistance of an attorney. When you are facing divorce, disputed child custody or child support; building a business or figuring how to take your business to the next level; or were just arrested for a DUI or charged with a criminal offense, you need a legal partner you can trust. For more than 30 years, Skokie and Northfield families and businesses have trusted the Law Offices of Paul Chatzky. With over three decades of legal experience, Mr. Chatzky tailors a plan of action that offers legal solutions to satisfy your immediate needs and long-term goals.
Attentive to North Shore family and business needs
Among North Shore attorneys, Paul Chatzky understands that the first step to success is listening. He spends time getting to know potential clients. Our law firm does not accept every case, allowing us to devote adequate time and resources to represent individuals, families and businesses effectively and successfully in the following areas:
- Family law—We ask pertinent questions to protect you during your divorce. We thoroughly prepare your case for negotiated resolution or if need be contested hearing as you face child custody and child or spousal support disputes.
- Criminal law—Knowing the details of your life, work and activities enables a criminal defense lawyer to formulate comprehensive legal strategies to protect your rights at trial and recommend alternative options and sentencing if you are facing charges for DUI or other misdemeanors and felonies.
- Business law—We believe your business is our business. By knowing your goals, we are able to establish processes and strategies to sustain strong, profitable growth or protect your business when needed.
Among Skokie and Northfield lawyers, we are known for our attention to detail, which affords us the ability to effectively and successfully guide our clients and to know when to negotiate or litigate when it’s in our clients’ interests.
Confident representation garners beneficial outcomes
Our goal is to reach a successful resolution. To do that, we offer a multidisciplinary approach backed by three decades of experience. Through skillful planning we are able to:
- Negotiate child custody and support solutions that best benefit your family
- Prevent misdemeanor or felony defendants from serving jail time by guiding negotiations
- Save business clients money by avoiding unnecessary litigation
We explore all possibilities to procure favorable results in and out of the courtroom.
Legal counsel available just minutes from the Skokie Courthouse
In sports, having the advantage puts you ahead of your opponent. In the courtroom, having experienced, competent and professional counsel to zealously advocate your case gives you the advantage. Call the Law Offices of Paul Chatzky today at 847-416-1646 to meet with us Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., or by appointment after hours. Or contact us online any time.
We represent individuals and businesses in Skokie, Northfield, Chicago, Rolling Meadows, Maywood, Bridgeview, Markham, Waukegan, Mundelein and Vernon Hills Courthouses.