Born in Havana, Cuba, Paul Chatzky is fluent in Spanish and English, enabling him to effectively represent a wider range of individuals and businesses. He is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, and is listed among Illinois Super Lawyers, which is a reflection of his high ethical standards and exceptional legal knowledge.
As a trusted divorce, family, criminal defense and business lawyer, Mr. Chatzky is highly experienced in litigation and dispute resolution and regularly appears before these courts and administrative bodies:
- Cook County Circuit Court’s six municipal districts
- Domestic Relations, Law, Chancery, Criminal, Child Support and Juvenile Court divisions for the Circuit Courts of Cook and Lake Counties
- DuPage County Circuit Courts
- Departments of Financial & Professional Regulation
Representative business clients
- A.T.N. Inc; Bryncorp Concepts Ltd.; ADA Ventures, Inc.; Northwest Psychiatric, S.C.; Grosse Pointe Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center; P&G Acquisitions, LLC; TradeGate Finance, Inc.; Peerless Bread & Jam, Inc.
- Instructor, Roosevelt University LAP Program
- Instructor, Century 21 Real Estate Academy
- Approved attorney agent for Professional National Title Network, Inc.
- Guest speaker, Jewish Vocational Services
- Member, Business Networking International
- “A Child Custody Trial”, Illinois State Bar Association Family Law Section CLE Seminar, October 10-11, 2013.
- Board of Directors, Bridgeview Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 1985
- Board of Directors, Congregation B’nai Shalom, 1994–1997
- Board of Directors, Tourette Syndrome Association of Illinois, Inc., 1998
- Judge, American Bar Association Negotiation Competition, The John Marshall Law School, November 14, 2010
- Chicago Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Criminal Justice Section
- Family Law Section
Contact us for focused, personal divorce & family law representation
Whether facing business legal issues, divorce & family struggles or criminal charges, turn to The Law Offices of Paul Chatzky. Located minutes from the Skokie Courthouse, our North Shore office represents individual and commercial clients throughout Skokie Cook, Lake, DuPage, Kane, and McHenry counties. We are open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. After-hours appointments are available upon request. Call the Law Offices of Paul Chatzky at 847-416-1646 or contact us online to set up your one-on-one consultation.