Divorce Lawyer Skokie & Northfield, IL
Enabling families to make a fresh start in Skokie and beyond
A legal separation or divorce means sharing very private, personal information about your life, marriage and finances with the court. During such a stressful time, you need to be able to trust your attorney and have unwavering confidence in their advocacy. Paul Chatzky has advised families going through similar situations for more than 30 years and we look forward to continuing to provide relief to our clients for many years to come. Although we understand that each client’s experience is unique, we pledge the same compassionate advocacy and dedicated service to you.
Knowledgeable legal options lead to positive outcomes
When marriage conflicts are irreparable, an experienced divorce lawyer offers strategies that result in the most amicable solution possible for your family. We apply our years of knowledge to every case, integrating family needs with Illinois state law. We work to:
- Strengthen and safeguard your family relationships
- Diligently promote settling disputes amicably
- Mitigate potential emotional harm during divorce proceedings
- Obtain a favorable distribution of property and assets
Paul Chatzky and his associate apply these guiding principles to provide viable options for you and your family.
Assisting with the divorce and negotiation process in Skokie & Northfield, IL
Whether you are seeking a legal separation, an uncontested divorce, or you are facing a lengthy divorce negotiation and settlement, we guide you through each step from beginning to end.
We take time in our initial consultation to determine if a negotiated resolution is possible, since that process is faster and less expensive than trial. If we must proceed to trial, however, Mr. Chatzky’s years of experience in Skokie & Northfield, IL divorce courts work to your advantage through pretrial conferences and trial representation.
North Shore area divorce lawyers making a case for family dynamics
Separating parents from children can be the most heart-wrenching aspect of divorce. Our family law attorney strives to maintain the integrity of the family during these often tumultuous times. We advocate diligently for your parental rights, and present a solid case for a favorable outcome of your child custody and child support disputes.
Trusted firm protecting your rights beyond the divorce
Relationships are complex enough, but life circumstances and other factors may affect your role and obligations beyond the divorce settlement itself.
- Spousal support — Divorce does not need to equal financial hardship or a complete change in lifestyle. Our family lawyers work to establish fair and equitable support so you can live comfortably.
- Enforcement of court orders — Family court establishes legal obligations to share custody or provide financial support for your children. If a former spouse fails to abide by court rules, our office advocates on your behalf to compel the court’s child support or visitation orders.
- Post-decree support modifications — A job loss, diminished pay or a sudden injury can compromise your financial abilities. Or a former spouse may come into money or receive a promotion. We are able to successfully intervene and obtain a modification for a fairer, more mutual contribution of child support.
Call today for a dedicated divorce attorney in Skokie & Northfield, IL
You deserve to have someone on your side who is attentive, compassionate and confident in divorce and family law. Call the Skokie & Northfield Law Offices of Paul Chatzky today at 847-416-1646 or contact our offices online. We will help you through your divorce and on with your future.
We represent individuals and businesses in Chicago, Skokie, Rolling Meadows, Maywood, Bridgeview, Markham, Waukegan, Mundelein and Vernon Hills Courthouses.